Ross’s career in Real Estate started on the 10th April 1985 working for Stock and Station Companies in Marlborough selling residential, bare land/farmlet sales, commercial/industrial leasing and freehold investment properties.
In partnership with a close friend he ran a very successful Real Estate company for over 7 years selling all types of residential/ land and commercial properties and managed a rental roll.
Ross became a Branch Manager in December 1996 adding another string to his bow.
He joined Harcourts in 2005 mainly because of Harcourts profile and its reputation of being a progressive company in the community, its international brand and the ongoing training for staff which flows on to give our clients the best level of service and advice, our aim is to “Create Clients for Life.”
Ross specialise’s in commercial/industrial leasing and as a result has a good level of expertise and knowledge in that market segment.
Married to Lesley for 43 years they have 3 children, and now enjoy having 2 grandchildren. Ross has previously been involved with Jaycees, School PTA’s, Scouts, Marlborough Tennis and is currently a member of the Lions Club of Blenheim, the Marlborough Caravan Club and is President of the Redwoodtown Wine Club.
His interests are in the outdoors, he is mad keen on all types of fishing, tramping, boating and motorhoming.
Ross was appointed a Justice of the Peace in 2002.
He continues to enjoy the business of Real Estate, the people he meets and the satisfaction of a job well done.
Specialising in interior design, curtains, blinds, paint finishes, furniture, bed covers, decor pieces, upholstery and gifts. Prime Main Road location, good parking at rear. Owner retiring. ...
Auction: Wednesday 2nd May 12:30pm Harcourts, 1 Scott Street, BLENHEIM (Unless Sold Prior) Very seldom do properties of this calibre become available for sale. High profile location combined with...
- Building area 411m² - Land area 1477m² fully fenced - Zone: Industrial - Freehold $485,000 + GST - Leasehold $36000 pa + GST + OPEX - GV $490,000
Area: 45m². Rent $12000 per annum + GST + portion outgoing. Small kitchenette, separate toilet. Suit small retail business. Good foot traffic.
Suburb: CBD Price: $5200 pa + GST + Opex Office size: * 20.4 m² * Lockable strongroom * Shared toilets/kitchen * Broadband ...
- Building retail area: 656m² with 62.7m² upstairs lunch room and toilets, shared basis - Dual access to Market Street and Wynen Street carpark - Lease term either 5 years or 10 years with rights of...
* Office and half share smoko room 38.02m² * Good Access * Rates $2284.18 * Insurance $1272.98 Call Ross to inspect.
* Building area 108.41 * Office 13m² * Office 9.34m² * 3-Bay Garage 13.74m² * Share kitchenette and toilet. * Ample Parking
* Office area 102m² * Three offices and reception * Toilets, Kitchenette * One car park * Rates $4,038; Insurance $2116.52 Call Ross to view.
* Building area 175m² * Showroom, office, kitchen, store, walk-in safe * Electronic sliding door * 2 toilets and shower * Rates $4360.24 * Insurance $1162 Call Ross to inspect
* Building Area: 100m² * In two rooms, ceiling aircon * Share kitchen & toilet * Office furniture available * Rates $2,277.96 * Insurance $1,185.35 Contact Ross or William to view
Owners have operated this business profitable business for 12 years and want to retire from this 5 day cafe. Seats 100 inside and 24 at rear outside. Good quality plant and equipment. Showing...
* Building area 132m² * Dual access * Would suit many small businesses * Rates $3200 * Insurance $900 Call Ross to inspect.
* Building area 270m² * Land area 913m² * 8 carparks * 3 offices, 2 workshops, 3 garages Would suit many types of businesses Marlborough District Council Property Number: PN314800
Area: 48m² Share Smoko Room, Toilet, Shower Heatpump, Shade Blinds Rates: $1335.06 incl GST Insurance : $550.00 inc GST Call Ross to Inspect