Ross’s career in Real Estate started on the 10th April 1985 working for Stock and Station Companies in Marlborough selling residential, bare land/farmlet sales, commercial/industrial leasing and freehold investment properties.
In partnership with a close friend he ran a very successful Real Estate company for over 7 years selling all types of residential/ land and commercial properties and managed a rental roll.
Ross became a Branch Manager in December 1996 adding another string to his bow.
He joined Harcourts in 2005 mainly because of Harcourts profile and its reputation of being a progressive company in the community, its international brand and the ongoing training for staff which flows on to give our clients the best level of service and advice, our aim is to “Create Clients for Life.”
Ross specialise’s in commercial/industrial leasing and as a result has a good level of expertise and knowledge in that market segment.
Married to Lesley for 43 years they have 3 children, and now enjoy having 2 grandchildren. Ross has previously been involved with Jaycees, School PTA’s, Scouts, Marlborough Tennis and is currently a member of the Lions Club of Blenheim, the Marlborough Caravan Club and is President of the Redwoodtown Wine Club.
His interests are in the outdoors, he is mad keen on all types of fishing, tramping, boating and motorhoming.
Ross was appointed a Justice of the Peace in 2002.
He continues to enjoy the business of Real Estate, the people he meets and the satisfaction of a job well done.
* Area 16.5m² * Share Board Room * Share Kitchen and Toilet * One Carpark, Heat Pump * Rent includes Rates and Insurance, Power and Internet * Call Ross to inspect
* Area : 20m² * Share Kitchen & Toilets * Rates $534.02 & Insurance $220 * Call Ross to inspect
* Two Tenancies * Good profile location * Rental income $34,200. Tenants pay Opex. * Ideal Mum and Dad investment * Call Ross or Ben to view
* Building Area 198m² * Land Area 114m² * Large Workshop, 2 Offices, Kitchen & Toilets * First Floor Office & Storeroom * 6 Car Parks * Rates $2,997 & Insurance $1,667.31 Call Ross to view.
* Building Area 150m² * Car Parks 1 * Rates $2,400 * Insurance $1,950 * Good Profile Site * Call Ross to view.
Price: $45,000pa+GST+Opex Building Area: 380m² Carparks: 5 Showroom, toilets, workshop, smoko room, mezzanine 5m stud height. Rates: $3,680 Insurance: $4,312.22
- Office area 361m², 10 carparks - Six offices, large open plan office - Kitchen and meeting room, three toilets - Two airconditioning units, separate fibre - Available 1 Sept 2018 Call Ross to view
- Building Area 410m² - Land Area 1275m² - Zoned Industrial - Fenced Yard, Drive Around - Self Contained furnished 1 bedroom flat - 3 Phase Power - Industrial sump - Rates $6577.38 - Insurance...
If you're looking for the perfect lifestyle, we've got the perfect location. Omaka Landing is just minutes from Blenheim's town centre and from award-winning wineries and vineyard restaurants. Set...
This investment property has everything. It must be sold as owners want to invest in a new venture. This property is located in Blenheim's CBD with a high profile location. Very seldom do...
- Building area 411m² - Land area 1477m² fully fenced - Zone: Industrial - Freehold $485,000 + GST - Leasehold $36000 pa + GST + OPEX - GV $490,000
Area: 48m² Share Smoko Room, Toilet, Shower Heatpump, Shade Blinds Rates: $1335.06 incl GST Insurance : $550.00 inc GST Call Ross to Inspect
Area: 27m² has sink unit, alarmed. Share toilet next door. Vacant, would suit many businesses. Call Ross to view.
610m² of industrial workshop. 54m² office. Mezzanine. High access doors. Ideal buildings for many uses. Rates $5207.25, Insurance $3549. GV $650,000 on unit title. Call Ross to make an offer.
Three areas for lease first floor, could be leased separately, would suit many different uses. Two cinemas, 66 seat & 140 seat plus 195m² retail space. Male & female toilet facilities, lift...